Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Wingett Family (Ft. Lauderdale Family Photographer)

This is another section of one of my favorite families. I photographed some of their yummy cousins, the triplets last weekend. I love the holiday time, as it gives me an opportunity to see how much my littlest clients have grown.  The last time I saw them was for Hayes' newborn session in May. Now he is sitting up, happy as can be, and all smiles. We focused on a combination of family pictures and images of Hayes. I think my favorite image is the bottom with the ornaments. 
We took a similar one of Josie around the same age. ;)  Two years later, Josie is still a funny, beautiful little sprite. I adored that her boots matched her mommy's.  We had a fun time hanging around downtown Ft. Lauderdale, even though Josie was a little bummed that we never got to see the train... Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment